Friday, July 23, 2010

Valve seals are going bad I'm burning oil can bad seals mess up my motor in a long run

im going to get them fixed i am just low on money till fridayValve seals are going bad I'm burning oil can bad seals mess up my motor in a long run
For a few days it shouldn't cause any damage, so long as you keep the oil topped up. Let it burn oil for a long time though and there is a chance it could wreck the catalitic converter, although that dosn't always happen.Valve seals are going bad I'm burning oil can bad seals mess up my motor in a long run
it will be ok. once you start it, the oil will burn off the valves. i drove cars for a long time with bad valve seals.
Have had many oil burners in past%26gt; I added additive and most all stoped burning oil%26gt; Try it a few dollars is less $ than the valve seal job%26gt; And it won't do any harm%26gt; 500 miles is the time%26gt; My Diesels leaked oil in my boat %26gt; Added 2 can of stop leak %26amp; sealer the engine stop the leak in 2 hrs running%26gt;So I'm happy%26gt; Good luck%26gt;
Nope .. just keep on addin oil and oil and oil and oil and......


than put or have the seals put in ....wala !
you will just keep using more oil by ignoring them, the seals themselves are cheap.
well if you need valve seals its pretty much wore out now so your talking about long run well that is now so no really ..not much.... it will mess the motor up running out of oil or low on oil more...they dont just go bad over nite so you have had the problem for sometime and yes it can wait til friday to start fixing.. and you know its going to be a few days job if not longer
A few more days won't hurt if it is just valve seals. If it is valve seals only, you will notice the smoke on start up but it should settle down in normal driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment