Friday, July 23, 2010

Will I be able to carry 2 sealed bottles of olive oil through security? ea. 250 mm?

nope.. but it in your checked baggage, or dont bother to bring them at all.. save your money.. I learned the hard way.Will I be able to carry 2 sealed bottles of olive oil through security? ea. 250 mm?
Absolutely not! The limit is 100 ml. Olive oil is very expensive and you do not want to risk airport security taking it away. I have seen many sad faces when they do and some of them are pretty expensive items as well.Will I be able to carry 2 sealed bottles of olive oil through security? ea. 250 mm?
not on your carry on. put it in your checked luggage.
I assume you mean through airport security, the answer is no, definately not, 100ml, which is a spot, and the bottle cant hold more either, like you cant have a big bottle and take a spot through
I had a friend who tried exactly this, he had two bottles of clarified liposuction fat and a bottle of fertilizer and also a bottle of diesel gasoline. He is spending 10 years in prison right now.
I'm not sure, In Louisiana you can carry on what ever you can fit in one small ziplock bag. To be safe I would just put them in my luggage so I wouldn't have to deal with the thing. It is all just very frustrating to me.
Liquids must be in 3 oz containers and all fit in one one-quart bag, so the answer would be no.





If you put it in your checked baggage, pack it *extremely* carefully. It might be best to ship them to the destination; costs more, but you can be assured of getting your bottles unbroken.
That will be a no. You can pack these into your checked luggage, but will not be able to carry it in your carry-on.
why dont you call security and ask them
is it a flammable liquid? COMMON SENSE
No. You can only carry one really small bottle.
I don't think so. You mean on an airplane? They will make you toss it, it is best to ship it first.
Nope, you will have to wrap them well and pack them in your suitcase.
No you cant. you have to check them in
Nope, they will be searched for and destroyed
No you'll have to put it in a checked bag. Must be some good olive oil huh?
No, these will have to be checked in your luggage. Any liquid that gets carried onto the plane must be in containers less than 3 oz. Just wrap them really well in a bag and then in some of your clothing and you shouldn't have any problem.
No check them.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment